Tuesday 24 January 2012

Put yo hand(s) up

Aight,

So I've been kinda fucked recently - a load of bitches followed me into a room where I was trainin on a punchbag (forgot to turn my swag off again) which meant I had to set it up near a wall. Long story $pawn I've got a broken hand and the only heavy weight Im gonna be pushin over the next few weeks is up my nose. Whilst Im contemplatin being stuck sonnin motherfuckers on a daily with only one righteous fist and rollin joints that look like a 12 year olds drawin of Sarah Jessica Parkers long ass face (y'all know you'd still hate fuck it) I thought I'd give y'all a little list of $pawny shit to do if you got two hands.

I couldn't find any pictures of shortys with an arm in a cast and a thick ass without signin up to some bullshit fetish site or somethin so y'all can put up with this fly piece of cast right here (seriously if these plaster lovin motherfuckers want to be wrapped up so bad just tell me that Escalades are shit and you'll be furiously trying to jack off with your broken ass arms in no time)

1. Eating KFC and drinkin Cristal at the same time
There is basically no other achievement in the field of $pawniness that ranks higher than this (I mean there is some other shit you can do that's on the same level but this is like some Nobel prize shit right here). This is pretty much what I imagine my main homie Colonel Sanders is doin on a 24/7 thang up in heaven

2.  Sniffin 'caine off a strippers stomach while doin weighted tricep dips.
If I need to explain why this is somethin you want to do maybe y'all should just close down this shit, turn your lil Wayne up and go back to talkin about how you want to suck a sparkly cock on a twilight message board. Just a suggestion.

3. Pushin cyclists over when they on the pavement
Son thinks he's so bad with his two wheels? I GOT FOUR LIMBS MOTHERFUCKER, THIS IS MY CURB

4. Kicking the shit outta one of N-Dubz
I don't care which one it is as long as its not Tulisa. She fine. I'd donkey punch the living fuck outta the back of her head if the bitch even sounded like she was gonna sing though.

I got a fuck ton more but this typing shit is wack with a broken hand. Imma keep droppin knowledge when I can but I got a lot of serious academic shit on in the real - $pawn of Moat B.A. (shout out the A-team) has a real nice motherfuckin ring to it nahmean?

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment