Tuesday 18 October 2011

Voyeurism

Aight,

So I was chillin out a few weeks ago and I had to watch an episode of Big Brother because my homie wouldn't give me the remote and maybe he's into that masochism ting but only on his brain or whatever. Anyways there's some shortys chattin about whatever vapid shit that bitches who not only like this shit but have like 15 free weeks of their life to try and impress 14 year old girls on tv chat about and as y'all can see the bitches aint bad; one of them's a wrestler according to the squealing, perfumed retards who get paid to write for bitches magazines on the internet so this piece of finerys probably got thighs that could crush a watermelon as bad as Left Eye's jeep... imagine what she'd do to your chromepiece. Don't give a fuck what happened after but then one of them got kicked out and they all cried like middle aged bitches on Maury and some bre spat a fuckin super wack freestyle where he said "I dont know what to do" like 3 times and made up some words (some fuckin SERIOUS Lil Wayne shit right there). I'd try and imitate how wack this shit was (because I almost smacked the nearest shorty desperately tryin to get to my 50cal with rage) but I just get too $pawny and I end up spittin straight murder with made up words (the bre said 'pre' as a verb, THAT SHIT DON'T EXIST SON). As I sat there watchin these mouth breathers talk about some mad dumb shit I realized that Channel 5 could make a motherfuckin ton of Gs if the show got more interesting - ie if they paid me to do this ting for em (holla at ya $pawn executive bitches)

WHY THIS BITCH-GRAMME WOULD BE LESS WACK IF IT GOT $PAWNY AS FUCK:
1) The shopping budget would be 20 gs a week and be spent on serious VIP shit only - Cristal, 'Caine, Endo and Steak. No other motherfucker gets a say in what its spent on because they all straight up pussies who buy shit like salad and tampons.
2) Those bitches that play eerybody and think they sexy as fuck? Yeah that shit stops right now, I'd have em crying twice in the first hour: once as I verbally slapped they ass back in place and twice as they gag reflexes kick in when my VIPenis fucks they throats.
3) No more bitchy arguments over stupid bullshit like fuckin everything in that retard camp, that 'extroverted' 'arty' bre thats typical in this shit (if I'm wrong with this series then I don't give a square fuck) bitching about not doing the washing up? DON'T MAKE ME SMACK A BITCH, SON
4) All house 'tasks' would be changed to either 'staying the fuck outta my way' or 'fucking in the hot tub' (obviously for the shortys only)
5) The waste shit they play for em over the house PA's gettin changed to M.O.P. and M.O.P. only, for at least 2 hours a day because that oestrogen lair needs some more fuckin serious aggy shit.

Thats it motherfuckers, Imma go lift some weights and forget about wastecadets watching wastecadets be wastecadets.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment