Monday 3 October 2011

Egoism

Aight,

So my homie Diamante D gave me a heads up-that bitch that you'd totally fuck (and if you say you wouldn't you either lying to yourself about your standards or your sexuality nahmean?) Katie 'Jordohshitsonlookatthesizeofthosem
otherfuckers' Price has made her own magazine about herself apparently. I gotta say 'apparently' because I'm not giving the bitch the satisfaction of paying to read about how she wants to get married or some shit. NEWSFLASH motherfuckers, bitch's female of course she wants to get married, its like catnip to those dumbasses (serious just throw an engagement ring at one and watch her roll around on the floor with it like a retarded-ass-feline). Would y'all pay some ducats to if I did this shit with the same level of straight up shiteating obviousness? Well yeah I guess y'all would cause that shit'd be good and your bound to see some tits by like the third page anyways with 'refreshingly honest' articles like $pawn: I want to fuck (see inside) p4. Cocaine is hella fun p7 Smack a bitch - sometimes you just gotta do it! p9 etc etc. It'd be better value that reading some of the vapid shit that goes through this bitchs mind thats for fuckin sure. I bet she doesnt even get her silicone valleys out as well which is kinda dumb but I mean it's not like we haven't seen em before and I'm only paying to see tits if I get to introduce them to the 50cal later you get me? Shorty hasn't even got any mentally redeeming factors - she's dumb as hell and she was a cunt to Peter Andre which don't get me wrong was fuckin hilarious but the guy just doesn't deserve it - he's like a sack of mentally deficient puppies in that motherfuckers always tryin to make people happy and do his best but he just ends up smearing everything with drool and he hasn't worked out not to shit on the sofa. You know who I miss? Motherfuckin Jody Marsh (she set up some strip clubs - bitch knows to stick to what she's good at) but now she's got on that whole bodybuilding flex she just doesn't do it for a gangsta, nahmean? The sex'd be rougher but she'd probably get jealous of my traps and I cant deal with my shortys getting muscle envy. Bottom line is if you gonna make a whole honest-to-fuck magazine about yourself and you stupid as all hell and can't spell materialistic but kinda know what it means (and that you're it you brainless cunt) then don't publish the motherfucker. The second bottom line is that if you're Jody Marsh then you should stick to running strip clubs and giving me an erection when you wear tacky shit instead of bodybuilding. Oh and you should holla at ya $pawn cause I got a high intensity workout for you that'd cut the excess muscle down without turning it to fat (for stupid peeps and glamour models: I'm talkin about fuckin)

Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment