Monday 12 September 2011

Hybrid

Aight,

I'm illin out, watching some Jerry motherfuckin Springer on one of those bitch channels when the ad break comes up. I  miss the opportunity to go grab my fine self a 40oz and instead I catch the dumbest shit known to man; an advert for "Ghost hunting with The Only Way is Essex"... yeah imma give you a few seconds to let that motherfucker sink in because it sure took me a while to let that shit penetrate (maybe I'm missing the retard gene that makes this shit acceptable, who the fuck knows). Now lets get this shit straight and ignore the obvious thangs that make a gangsta rage so hard his brain cops some collateral damage. GHOSTS DO NOT EXIST BITCHES you can say there's "real life footage" but all those poltergeists floatin round a burning cross? Yeah those are inbreds wearing sheets (if you black or gay they're probably more scared of you than you are of them, like mice get me?) and all those spooky ghost programs about haunted houses? Structural integrity  motherfuckers, old houses creak n shit - if y'all cant deal with an old house creaking without shittin in yo pants then you need to harden the fuck up.
After I pulled my jaw up off the floor and pulled my fingers out of the death grip they had on my shotty I analysed the adverts; some frail ass bre gettin scared because somethin bumps when he asks "Is anyone there?" YOU IN A HOUSE WITH AN ENTIRE PRODUCTION CREW MOTHERFUCKER, THEY CAN HEAR YO SHIT AND JUST STAMP ON THE FLOOR OR SOMETHIN. Bonfire night must be an absolute bitch for this pussy, all goin into cardiac arrest whenever he hears a bang. That fine as fuck piece of tail up in that picture gets shit scared too, I'd comfort the fuck outta that nahmean? Can y'all imagine comin home to that hottie? You could just put on a white sheet with some eyeholes (make sure that shit aint pointy on top though, not that the dumb bitch would know the difference but if a brothers outside the window your reps gonna take a hit) make a load of 'ooOOOoooOOO' sounds and she'd probably piss on the couch, that's a whole motherfuckin nights entertainment right there as long as shorty gets her shit together and cleans it up. Who the fuck watches this shit? People who look up at the fuckin sky and get scared that bitch is gonna fall down?! Even the pussy doesn't redeem this shit, take a look at that photo and tell me that isn't saying somethin. I will give it this - if instead of hearing ghost noises or bumps they were realizing just what their 'careers' were then the reactions would be 100% fuckin appropriate.

Whats up with that hybrid show bullshit anyway? Normal everyday bres gettin scared by noises aint good enough for you high flying tv execs? What's next? Strictly Bruce Forsyth on Gangs? Because it motherfuckin should be.

Peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment