Wednesday 7 September 2011

Countdown

Aight,

Countdown was the bomb, when I relax after a hard days gangsta shit I wanna hear some nasal voiced motherfucker sayin "give me a consonant Carol" and then some fuckin severe eye candy flashes up on the screen in a low cut dress and my main man R Dubs on the desk spittin some funny ass corny jokes. Word is that it's based on some bitchy French gameshow (shout out Wikipedia) - SURRENDER's a nine letter word innit. Instead - the fuck do I get now? Some weak ass fake smiling bre and some distinctly average bitch (she's mad fuckable but the buck stops there). I HAD TO LOOK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS NAMES UP. Jeff Stelling - who the fuck is that?! You could get Richard Whitely on a track and I bet he'd be rhyming all sorts of crazy shit like 'extrapolate' and some serious word business, bre knew how to charm a ho too - didn't get the street name 'waterfall' for no reason, get me?
  The new main man's wack as all fuck, at least there's still the finest piece of middle aged tail to ever walk the planet right? WRONG MOTHERFUCKER. Look at this picture, unless you got all fucked up in a freak brain accident and now you speak slower than lil' Wayne you don't let this finery walk. Shorty wants to retire? You give Carol half a mil a show and you buy the bitch some shoes (they love that shit). Motherfuckers gotta respect Carol, she aint the kinda woman you put in a schoolgirl outfit and fuck raw for a few hours - you gotta take her out for some nice ass cocktails all in a suit n shit and then you drive the bitch home and she makes some vowels when she's good and ready. Years of experience nahmean? You fuck C Vord and you come outta it with a Batchelors degree in screwin and the most envied dick in the country. Back in the day I was illin out in  physics lesson (that shit sucked yo) and we're watchin a video that's as boring as a bad handjob and all of a sudden Carol starts hosting some experiments or somethin serious. That's like the Dr telling you you've got ball cancer, checking the results or some shit and then telling you it's a mistake and handing you half a kilo of caine and a magnum of Dom P.
 They've still got Suzie 'undercover freak' Dent in dictionary corner (bitch so fine she could shit on the restaurant floor at dinner and I'd still take her home for some serious lovin) so y'all can imagine her in thigh high pvc 'fuck me' boots and black lingerie - which she blatantly wears in the real. Get Carol back and I'll apply to be a contestant for sheezy, yeah I'll be getting beaten 130-27 by some perma-virgin in a cardigan but eerrytime I get to pick the word I'll get ma game on and try to spell out 'orgasm' for real. You ever seen a slick motherfucker hit on Carol's fine self competently? Nah, but that'll change if these tv bitches get their shit together, anterior deltoid all covered in bite marks and a soaking wet g-string hanging off the clock hands.

And I'll shoot Suzie a hollowed out dictionary with five durex elites and a set of handcuffs.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment